I have been so behind! Many congrats again and Happy 4th band-aversay! I am actually having mine removed I has a slip and I have had 4 major problems in the 3plus years I just cant see myself doing this for the ret of my life but I am ever so encouraged by your story it was a great journey to tag along on!!!
I'm a 44 year old attorney living in NYC. My surgery date was October 23, 2008. I'm an avid reader, love to do letterpress, am a fan of boutique hotels, nice wine and great food!
5 comments:
There in spirit - have fun, my friend!!!
Wish I was there! Have fun!!!
XO
It was so nice to meet you and thanks for going out of your way to be so warm and friendly to the newbies!
Sandra
It was wonderful to see you again, it was awful that she and I both got sick.
I missed having my picture taken with you! That made me sad.
You looked amazing as always!
Kristin
I have been so behind! Many congrats again and Happy 4th band-aversay! I am actually having mine removed I has a slip and I have had 4 major problems in the 3plus years I just cant see myself doing this for the ret of my life but I am ever so encouraged by your story it was a great journey to tag along on!!!
Post a Comment