Stephanie was nice enough to send me some of her fantastic Chicago photos, and I wanted to post them here. I love having a record of our fun trip! No time for a real post today... will let the photos speak for themselves!
With the organizers at brunch
Saturday night dinner
2 comments:
Phew, it's been a while since I caught up with your posts so I need to say a few things here
1) Glad you had a good time in Chicago
2) I'm SUPER excited about your wedding dress!
3) I'm so glad about your Dad's news
4) When I'm in NYC (29 Nov-3 Dec), might we be able to catch up for dinner or a coffee?
Looking so gorgeous as usual.
Hoping your wedding planning is going well... and I am glad to be back in my Dinnerland skin.
:-)
(Finally figured out how to access my blog again!)
Post a Comment