Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wedding Central....

For the wedding, I'm planning to have lots of peonies, ranunculus, mini green hydrangeas and garden roses.  But, I stopped in to Wh*le F**ds this morning after my spin class and picked up some pink Gerber dasies to give the milk glass vases a whirl!  Here is a photo... 
 

 I'm finishing up the last part of design of the invitations this weekend, too!  Below is the RSVP post card that I designed.  I kept it very simple, other than the giant flourishes!  I seriously LOVE all of this planning stuff!!
 
 


8 comments:

RockBand Barbie said...

Love that pink, green and white together! And all the vases are so cute!

Sarah said...

LOVE IT ALL! You are so talented... second career someday, perhaps?!?!? (LOL) Have fun - this is one of the best parts...

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

I love the flowers you have chosen and milk glass makes me happy! It is so fun to "go through" this wedding plan with you...thanks for taking the time to share!

Sandy said...

Love those flowers especially the ranunculus. They are mu fav.

Kelly said...

I think you have a second career. :-) Do you have a May wedding? We got married May 19th. I love your color scheme too.

Roo said...

I'm loving the milk glass vases in all different shapes and sizes. The pinks and soft green go well with them.
I love planning stuff like this...I assisted my boss with her wedding (acutally I planned alot of it!) and it was fun.....but I know I would have more fun if it was mine!

jennxaz said...

Love the RSVP card and I LOVE PEONIES!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful, I love milk glass and the spring flowers are a hit!