![]() |
| Catherine on the Half Shell |
I changed my life during the past 10 years. This morning, I got up and went to a Pilates class because that's what I do on Wednesday and Friday mornings. I also do indoor cycling on the weekend, and yoga on as many Mondays as I can. Working out is a part of my life. It's something that I do for myself, that I have come to really enjoy, and I make it a priority, despite that I work longer hours than most. It's also the main reason that I've been able to maintain a healthy weight consistently through my maintenance phase, and have kept off roughly 70 pounds (more like 67 or 68) through that time. The other reasons are that I generally, though not too strenuously, pay some attention to what I eat, and I usually weigh myself every day to take stock of how I'm doing. If my weight is up a little, I try to eat healthier, lower calorie foods, and if it's low or where it should be, I don't worry about it too much.
![]() |
| In Paris with my husband last month. |
![]() |
| Be kind, I'm 47! :) |
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I am overwhelmed by how grateful I feel to have found this tool, to have used it the way I was told to use it, and to have found a way to my life now. Things have gone really well over the past ten years. I met and married the love of my life, who is a kind, loving person that is truly the better part of me, my career has been going really well, and life in general is good.
Sending so much love to all of my fellow bandsters, especially those of you who I've known through this blog for years. You helped and inspired me -- and continue to do so -- more than you'll ever know, and I am grateful for you. xoxoxo





1 comment:
Our 10th Bandiversary! Can you believe it? Even though you're a lot younger than I am, I am basically following the same path. I love that I can wear the same clothes from year to year. Yes I've put on a couple pounds, but all-in-all I feel good about myself and when I look at pictures of myself I think I look "normal" - and I don't beat myself up anymore. I probably don't exercise as much as you do - but I've just started OrangeTheory and am hoping to get back into it again. I'm so happy for you Catherine and I only wish you the very best. So sorry I didn't shake your hand that evening in New York. I'd love to have your contact info just in case I make it to your beautiful city again soon.
XO!
Cheers!
Post a Comment