Last week, Sarah was in town with her adorable, very well-behaved, cutie pie daughter, Lucia! Jen and I were able to meet up with her, along with my friend Marjorie, for dinner before her return to D.C. The ladies are all doing very well and are looking good! :)
This just reminds me of how lucky I've been to meet such warm, nice, interesting and incredible people through my blog. I'm not sure that I'm going to make it to Chicago this year, but even if I don't, I'll look forward to more mini-reunions like this here in NYC and elsewhere.

4 comments:
It's a beautiful group of ladies there! I'm glad you all had fun.
I'm happy you all got to get together for a visit! I am meeting up with Sarah next week when both of our families will be vacationing on the Outer Banks of NC!
I am glad you get to have mini reunions like this. I look forward to them as well.
I was so hoping you would be in Chicago, I wanted to meet you. You were the inspiration to get me to blogging as well as back on track for good this time.
Seeing the girls enjoying each other's company is a sight to behold. Congratulations Sara, on the birth of your son. Isn't he lucky to have a big sister! Keep up the good work. Kathy
Post a Comment