
Before I finish posting my Chicago pictures, I have to tell you guys that it was in the high 70s and low 80s here this weekend! On Saturday, Steve and I went out to a friend's house in Wainscot (the Hamptons) to spend the rest of the weekend, along with several other friends. We lounged on the beach, soaking in that last bit of summer sun (so nice after a few chilly weeks), cooked some really good meals, and felt very lucky that we were somehow given one last summer weekend! The cold, rainy weather starts again on Wednesday.... am very thankful that we got to hit the beach before then...

11 comments:
Getting that last burst of summer is always fantastic and such a treat! Glad you and Steve were in a pretty location to enjoy what will probably be the last warm weekend for six months:)
You too look so wonderful on that beach! I love the picture. Glad you got some relaxation in, I know winter is upon us and it will not be fun!
That beach looks wonderful and you look beautiful!!!!
What a cute pic! Looks like you had fun with all that sunny weather. Send some sunshine my way. Us Oregonians need more sunny days :)
Great photo ! Keep it handy so you can remember the weekend during the upcoming months :)
Welcome to my world...er....I mean you should visit southern CA.
I am so glad you got an extra summer weekend! You deserve it! You look so happy... XOXO *M*
Hasn't it been great?!? wearing a summery dress today..
Seriously - quit posting cute pics of Steve and you all smiley cuz I get all giddy and think "this is the post - the post where she says all Draz's wishes came true and Steve proposed." And then I get this - you and the beach. Dang it. LOL
Oh my..I am so jealous. We had a bit of sun this weekend but strictly long sleeve wearing sun. I hope October is warm...I want one of those balmy trips to New York.
The two of you look loverly :) Such a romantic picture.
If you want to do a nice dinner out with me (and anyone else) please let me know. I would love a tasting menu somewhere swanky. I can make the reservations anywhere you would recommend.
xxxooo
You look beautiful in that dress :) What a example you are. I've reflected quite a bit on our conversation on the way back from Jazzercize. Thank you for being so open and encouraging.
Post a Comment