

For the second time since I was banded, I updated my pr*fessional photo earlier this month. I got the final photo this morning. What a difference from my 2007 to my 2009 and to the 2012 one, huh? I put all three next to one another today and looked at them for a while. It's amazing to me what a difference there is, and it's also kind of nice to feel like my 41 year old photo looks better than the 37 year old one. Thank you God, band, spin, boot camp, blog and so much more.
18 comments:
Ummm. I would take any of those photos, you are beautiful in all 3. But I am glad you are healthier and happier now. XOXO *M*
haha yep..what DiZneDIVa said..I think all three look pretty fine. I do figure however that when you look at them you see all off the baggage and booty that cannot be see in just the face shots.
I definitely agree with you..that being 'older' and feeling and looking our best is one awesome flag to plant. ...In fact the analogy of that moon walking think is particularly close to how it feels.
wahoooo for you!!! I am definitely planning on my annual October trip to NYC so be ready :)
xxxooo
crap..i hate typos..change that think..to thing.
You look fantastic!!! You are my lawyerly thinspiration. xxxx
your smile is captivating! I love all three pictures of you but you can certainly see the transformation!
All the pics look great!
You look amazing (in all three actually), but you can see the difference. Yea for befores, durings, and nows!
what a difference and I love your hair color...it looks great!
Seriously...do you have that Benjamin Buttons thing going on? Because I swear, you are de-aging.
You look gorgeous in all of them but certainly younger in the last one. You age so well!!! :)
OMG I thought I had seen enough beauty shots of you...you've always been a beauty, but I was struck by how much younger you look now...you could be your own Mom in that first pic (and I mean that in the nicest way...and how much more happiness is in your eyes)! And loved the vaca pics...can I have those thighs please?! What never changes is how harsh we are about our figure flaws. You look great!
Beautiful. As always. xoxo
You are beautiful and have been since you were a wee girl..I love all three...the last is surely the one you like best!
You have been a beauty since the day you were born..All three photos are good but I bet you like the last one best...I do like the lighter hair!
the band really makes a difference
you look fantastic.......
Agh! I love this! So much that I want to make out with it behind the bleachers.
Ok, I'm in the minority, but I think you should go redder rather than blonder. I've said my piece.
You do look SO much younger! You look great!!
Did I already comment on this? You look SO great!
I have news-- we are planning to move to NYC, so when we are settled (this summer) I really hope we can (meet in person for the first time!) and take a spin class together at soul cycle. We are planning UES... and there is one right in the 80's on 3rd. Ever up in that neck of the woods?
Email me when you have a moment... hope all is well.
Post a Comment