Thursday, September 13, 2012

WHEEEEEEEEEEW!!!

I'm breathing a major sigh of relief. I talked to my dad last night, and it turns out that he's going to be fine. No spread of cancer, thank God. He'll still have to undergo some treatment for the bit they found, but it does not sound life-threatening at all. (Er, Dad, I hope it's OK that I'm posting this on my blog.. let me know if not..)

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers... and please, keep 'em coming! :) xoxo

14 comments:

bbubblyb said...

So glad to hear your dad is going to be ok :) Still sending some prayers and good thoughts in your family's direction.

Joey said...

This is FANTASTIC news! I'm sending super-mega-good vibes!

Kelly said...

Thank God! I am so happy your dad is going to be okay. My dad received two cancer diagnoses in one year, so I know how awful the waiting and worrying can be. Now all of your energy can be placed on fun, happy things . . .like wedding planning. :-) Enjoy!

Jacquie said...

You can never have enough people praying for you! I will keep your dad in my prayers for sure!

Stephanie M. said...

Woohoo! Great news!

Roo said...

So great to hear that your Dad is going to be okay....x

speck said...

I happy for your dad and you!

Sandra

Sarah said...

So happy to hear that all is going well on that front... have been thinking about you!

adorkbl said...

Awesome news.

Beth said...

That is fabulous news!!!

DiZneDiVa said...

Great news Catherine!

MB said...

Awesome news!

Kristin said...

I am so happy to hear this news. I have kept you in my prayers!

MandaPanda said...

Such good news!