Hi! I've been MIA from blogland for a bit and wanted to do a quick New Year's post! Not sure why, but I haven't felt like blogging lately. All is going just fine on the maintenance front. In fact, I'm at a recent low (not all-time low) as of this morning -- 151.6, whereas at the end of the summer, I saw 157 a few times (I try to keep it under 155 at all times).
New Year's was a lot of fun. Steve and I rented a great house out in the Hamptons with 7 other friends, and we had 13 people there for New Year's Eve dinner and fun. We all love to cook, and we really had some fantastic meals! I did make it to Ph-y-s-ique 57 once (ballet bar type workout), which was good, given all the eating we were doing! There was a chalkboard in the kitchen (you can see it in the photo above), and we got chalk so that I could write out the menu for each meal.
Wedding planning is going so well! I designed our wedding invitations and Save the Dates and am printing them myself. I'll post a photo or two soon.
I hope all of you rang in 2013 in a nice way and that this year is already off to a great start!

14 comments:
Happy New Year!!! Such a big fun year for you coming up!!!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, Catherine! Can't wait to see what all you and Steve come up with, your wedding is no doubt going to be beautiful! :)
Happy New Year! Last year was so good for you, it'll be tough to beat but I know you will! :)
You and Steve have an amazing year coming before you and I am just so thrilled you found Mr. Right :)
And I've been the same way with blogging, too. Sort of MIA, but honestly, it seems like the older we get the less hours there are in the day. Still it's nice to see how you're doing!
Happy New Year!
Happy Happy New Year!
Happy New Year Catherine! 2013 will be another great one for you!
happy New Year to you!
Happy 2013 my friend! I'm hoping for an NYC trip this summer with Lu if I can pull it off... we'll see and I'll keep you posted! Hope the wedding planning is as fun as I remember it being 13 years ago... enjoy!
Congratulations on your engagement! I haven't been on here in a year and finally on here catching up on everyone's blogs. You have been busy! Love the red dress!!! Happy New Year -- (Marie - Unknown Bandster).
I was pointed to your blog by a number of other blogs/sites and I'm thrilled to have found your trove of great information and good writing. I'm in the process of reading through your archives in preparation for my own lapband surgery and I wanted to thank you for recording your own experience in such a readable way. It's been extremely helpful to me.
2013 is going to be another amazing year for you! :)
Bonjour! Thanks for the comment on my blog; that was really nice.
You asked about more Paris writings; I write a Paris-specific blog here:
http://theparischronicles.blogspot.fr/
Bonne lecture!
Post a Comment