Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hard to budge...

Well, I'm still trying to get those extra pounds off.  It doesn't help that Steve and I are out of town for weekend trips most weekends, or that I've been working long hours, including all day both days last weekend.  However, I have worked out the past four days in a row (one spin class, three yoga classes), so I do feel good about that.  This morning, the scale had moved only .2.... to 158.6.  Still, that's better than the 160 I saw again after last weekend.

It seems pretty clear to me that this gain is related to my unfill.  I had no trouble maintaining my goal weight until I did the unfill.  However, I do think that being rid of reflux and not worrying that I am damaging my stomach to the point that I could completely lose my band are worth being up 3.6 pounds.  Also, I am sure that if I just keep focused and watch what I eat, I'll be able to get that weight off and keep it off.

Darn it, this is annoying!!  Come back 155!!

6 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

It is hard to lose weight when you're traveling. Maybe a more realistic plan would be to maintain for the summer and then refocus in the fall.

Something that works well for me is to do ultra-low cal days two or three times during a week when I am going to be traveling over the weekend. For me that number is around 1,000 calories, while burning 400-500 with exercise. Then I can splurge a bit on weekends and stay pretty much where I want to be.

Cindylew said...

I sent you an email...

Lap Band Gal said...

Hang in there. Those unfills are a double edge sword!!! Been there done that. Onwards.

Sarah said...

Definitely hang in there - the acid reflux was a BIG big sign for me... so glad that you're paying attention to it! Hope all is well... you're doing an amazing job, 6+ years out! xooxoxxo

MandaPanda said...

It's so difficult to lose weight while travelling! Too many good places to eat! Hang in there and keep it at it. I have no doubt you can get back down.

Amy W. said...

Just wondering how it's going?