Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bandster Bloggers are Beautiful

I just wanted to give a shout out to Colleen and Girl Bandit for including me in their nominees for the Beautiful Blogger award!! I am honored, ladies -- this makes me feel so great!! And, I loved reading your 7 facts -- I read both of your blogs, have met Colleen in person, and had no idea that Girl Bandit was on Ready, Steady, Cook (loved that show)!

I'm also glad to see that you both and so many other bandster bloggers who were on my short list (Roo, Gen and so many more! It was a long short list!) are being recognized as the beautiful bloggers you are -- can't wait to read all of your 7 facts!

**Update!!** I also want to thank my fellow Beautiful Bloggers, Angie, Dawn, Carmen, Stephanie, Janelle, Joey, Gilly and Kristen for nominating me for the BB Award! Ladies, I am honored!! :) :) Thank you so very much!!!

This post is just plain rich with links to great bandster blogs now!!!

2 comments:

Girl Bandit said...

Thanks Catherine...for the inspiration and for reading my blog!!! You rock

Joey said...

Hi Catherine,
I recently nominated you as well :)
I love your blog, it has helped tremendously. I'm getting banded in a couple of days and it's great to read about your experience. You have made excellent progress and it gives me hope!

I'm a former New Yorker so I also like to live vicariously through you and your NYC events. I used to work at the Met and would have all sorts of celebrity sightings - Woody Allen would come nearly once a month. But that's a whole other blog.

~ Joey