
YIKES!!! I had a bad week last week, in that I had a terrible cold and did not make it to the gym at all. Add to that the fact that I was eating all kinds of crazy stuff this weekend (dessert at The Standard Grill, some fries, two mozzarella sticks, etc. ) and the scale is up FOUR pounds this morning. Aaaaaaaa!!!
OK. I'm done with my freakout. I know this will come right off once I get back to my normal routine. . . which is happening right this second!! (Seriously though. . four pounds!!)
-
Update: I actually forgot to post this earlier, but thought it was worth mentioning that PP. . Mr. Can't-Move-Forward himself. . . is now engaged to the girl he met two months after our breakup. It's been long enough that I am not sad or upset by this news. Maybe a little angry, but not even that much. Still, I'm very glad that I already bowed out of going to Jessica & Chris's wedding so that I won't have to see him there.
-
OK, Weird. . . another update. I just got on my scale again and it's back to normal. No plus four pounds. Actually, it's up .2, but that's no biggie. I think the cleaning lady did something weird to my scale when she was here on Friday. WHEWWWW though. I was freaking!!

8 comments:
jerk - i was all like I can relate, I'm up four too! haha glad only one of us has to suffer!
Glad that the scale is back to normal!!! And Seriously - MAJOR loss to PP, but glad you're moving on - much better place all around!
hahah...you cleaning lady has magical scale dust? Oh man...does she travel?
PP is stands for poopie in my book. I am sure that the universe was doing you a favor when he couldnt "settle down"...
@Amy -- my favorite post ever was when you wrote that your word verification was "PP is a douchebag"! :)
On the scale front, I think the cleaning lady gets it wet when she mops the floor or something. It's always a little weird for a day or two after she comes (which is only once a month. . I should remember to just move the scale). . .
Darn cleaning ladies! Always messing with our scales! LOL.
I think your cleaning lady has been to my house, sicne my scale read 3 lbs higher this monring, which is totally impossible. Dam time of the month!!
Catching up on your blog...
For the record, I was going to post my suggestion about not going to the wedding but I was at work at the time and would've had limited time to explain. Glad you're happy with your decision.
A bikini, wow. What an amazing NSV! Congratulations!
Well now you know...I would be angry too...but you have something better heading your way...I just know it. Glad those 4 lbs went so quick
Post a Comment