
I am very honored to have been invited by Gen to do a Q&A for her new Superstars of the Band ("S.O.B.") blog! Here is a link to that post.
Gen, thank you so much for that incredibly nice introduction, and especially for putting this interesting blog together. I've really enjoyed reading others' posts on here, and can't wait to read more!

10 comments:
Yes - Thank you, Thank you to you and Gen and the other SOBs! When you are a newbie you look at eveyone's before and after pictures and can feel like a failure. It's nice to know that it didn't happen overnight (duh) and even that best of us struggled at times.
I agree...thank you! I found your blog after you posted to one of my many questions on LBT. I read every post. I've made two of the soups you've posted for post-op..yum! You really are an inspiration.
7 more days to go for me!! YAY!!
www.bandeato.blogspot.com
xoxo,
Amy
What Joey said. When I'm feeling kinda bummed that this is going slower than I hoped, it really raises my spirits to hear about your great success.
I'm so glad you were highlighted. I found your blog through the interview and am glad I did.
Deservedly so! I found your blog via LBT when I was researching the band. Thank you for sharing a bit of yourself with us. Your success continues to inspire me.
I read the interview, what a great story. I really enjoyed hearing about your journey. It truly has been motivating.
Congrats...you serserve it and congrats on the anti Jared pants....awesome
Catherine hope you are well. I read teh SOB and it is great. You are an inspiration!!
OH yeah you are!! I admire you very much and wish you continued success. You are a terrific resource for info...
Thanks one more time Catherine. You are among the most Super of the Superstars.
I may have to steal that button for the SOB blog. ;)
Post a Comment