Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bandster Lunch with Tina!

Today is a big day for me. . . it's my second bandiversary! But, before I get into my big bandiversary post, I wanted to give a shout out to my fellow Superstar of the Band, Tina from Losing It! She is in NYC right now for work, and made time yesterday to come and take me to lunch.
Tina is just as funny, warm and interesting to speak with as she is to read on her blog! She also is one of the few bloggers I know who has been banded longer than me (she was banded a few months earlier), and it was great to be able to hear her perspective. One interesting thing she pointed out was the distinction between PBing because you're stuck and PBing because you just ate too much. I hadn't really thought about it, but these really are two distinct types of PB experiences. In fact, I actually had the latter during my date last night. Lovely. :) Fortunately, I made it to the restroom in plenty of time!

Tina -- thanks so much for making time for me during your visit, and for a great lunch. I really enjoyed it.

11 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

you guys look great! :) Congrats on your 2 year bandiversary

Linda said...

Happy bandiversary!! So jealous you got to meet Tina- She's one of my favs (along with you of course).
Hope the date was amazing!

Read said...

You both look fantastic and how fun!!! Happy Bandiversary!!

Sarah said...

Happy Bandiversary!!! Congrats - and glad you got to meet Tina!

Nicole said...

Happy 2nd Bandaversary :)

Gen said...

Lucky! I would love to meet Tina. Lunch of the S.O.B.s!

Kathy said...

Two Years! Happy Bandiversary!

Bonnie said...

It's so much fun meeting other bloggers. It looks like Linda and I have 2 other bloggers close to us (Read and Angie) and are hoping to get together with them soon.

DiZneDiVa said...

Awesome! I'm lunching with the Bama Girls on Thursday! On my way to New Orleans for my cruise... *Maria* -Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."

Theresa said...

I love Tina! I'm so glad you guys got to meet. You both look amazing!

Colls said...

You two look awesome! I am so sorry I didn't have the chance to meet Tina! <3