Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I only have a moment to post today, but promise to do a Christmas and New Year's recap soon! Long story short, I had a fantastic Christmas in Houston with my family. I did wind up getting snowed out of NYC for two extra days, which was a little stressful on the work side, but really enjoyable otherwise. I actually had to fly back into Pennsylvania and take the train to New York. A bit of a pain, but all in all, an outstanding trip!
I just got back last night from a trip to Montreal with a group of friends. We drove back to New York on New Year's Day and spent the night at S's parents' house in the Adirondacks (S is a guy friend of my friends who I'd only met once before, but who turned out to be kind of amazing). It was such a great trip. . . with an unexpected romantic component! Who knew? Not sure what the future holds there, but stay tuned.

22 comments:

Robin said...

You're a tease, but a very nice one. Glad you had a great holiday and looking forward to updates!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Sarah said...

Great to hear from you and glad you had a good break - can't wait to hear more details!!! Happy new year!

The Cozy (not crazy) Coconut said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your family and also had the bonus of meeting someone!

Kristin said...

Ooooh, this sounds promising. Happy New Year to you too!

Steph said...

Unexpected romance? Sounds intriguing!!! Keep us updated...I live my social life vicariously through you! :)

Theresa said...

Do tell! Happy New Year, love the picture!!

Rachel said...

Looking forward to the romance update...how exciting!!!!

MandaPanda said...

On the edge of my seat...

Heather said...

Can't wait to hear the dish!

Nella said...

Waiting...

Gen said...

Spill it! Happy New Year!

Nicole said...

oh the suspense!! Can't wait to see pictures ;)

Jacquie said...

Nice way to start the year Catherine! Can't wait to here the details!

We got stuck on LI an extra day due to the blizzard but it was fine with me! We were actually very lucky to get a flight out on Tuesday.

Bandster said...

I missed you :-)

Glad it was such a great break, and welcome back to blogland
Hx

MLM said...

Glad you had a great holiday and love a new romantic interest!!

headin_to_mxico said...

Pins and needles! :D

Sam said...

Can't wait to hear more!!

THE DASH! said...

Hey Gorgeous,
Christmas and NY sounded fab. Now spill - whats this with S? Hmmm... by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!! x

Justine said...

Happy New Year, Catherine! Looking forward to hearing more about the budding romance. Glad to hear the snow didn't delay your plans too much.

lori said...

good start to the new year!

Bonnie said...

Oh, my gosh. What a cliffhanger!