Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!


Free at last!!! Tonight, I finally finished that huge brief that had me working basically round the clock for the last 13 days! I am so happy that it is signed, sealed and being delivered tomorrow. AND, I'm heading to my dad's house in TX tomorrow and can't wait to see my family!
*
Just wanted to send you all my very best wishes for a very happy holiday and an incredible New Year! xoxoxo


22 comments:

Sarah said...

Hurray!!! Enjoy your break and congrats on finishing the big project... now to take time for yourself!!!

MandaPanda said...

Yay! Merry Christmas Catherine! Have a wonderful time with your family!

Island Bandit said...

you certainly deserve a very Merry Christmas this year!! Hope there's lots of sexy, skinny clothes wrapped up with big bows on under your tree :)

Stephanie M. said...

Happy holidays Catherine! Have a fabulous trip.

Theresa said...

What a releif that must be. Safe travels and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job, Catherine! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

MB said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

Glad you were able to complete everything before your trip. Merry Christmas!

Justawallflower said...

YAY!!! You finished!!! What part of Texas? That is where my father lives as well, and one of the places I am looking for a job in. Anyway, hope you have a very wonderful Christmas!

LDswims said...

So glad you got that done and that you get to go on your trip with no delays! Enjoy Texas - bring some cold weather with you, please, it's too hot here!

Merry Christmas to you!

Marie said...

Merry Christmas Catherine! Enjoy your family!

Jacquie said...

Merry Christmas to you Catherine!

Cindylew said...

Have a fantastic holiday with your family.
Love you.

Nicole said...

Merry Christmas Catherine! Have a wonderful time with your family xo

Anonymous said...

Safe Travels and Have a very Merry Christmas!

Gilly said...

Merry Merry! And all the best for a fabulous 2011! Safe trip!!

Gen said...

Oh do I ever know that End of The Giant Brief feeling! Congrats! Merry Christmas!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Catherine!!

Camille said...

Merry Christmas, Catherine!

Kristin said...

Enjoy your trip and your Christmas, girl!

Bonnie said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday too. Glad you are done with work.

Kathy said...

Yeah! Christmas with you..I am one lucky mom Thank you for all you do and for all the work you have done with the aid of your band.. you certainly have worked with the band! Glad of your success! you earned it! Looking great...You were always beautiful, with or without the weight loss. I love you! MOM