Monday, April 4, 2011

Having Fun!

With S at a black tie event the weekend before last. I wore my hair up, for once... whereas in the past, I always used to hide behind it... (I still like it better down though..)
Hi! I have to admit that I'm having a heck of a time finding balance between all the things I want to (and have to) do these days. Work has been busier, and having a boyfriend is time consuming, too -- in a good way! :) Still, I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like. I haven't talked to friends and family on the phone as much as I'd like, too. It's a challenge to find enough time for everything I'd like to do.


I was kind of freaking out because I noticed how easy it was for me to let the gym slide to make time for other things. I'm really fighting that though, and making the gym a high priority, because I've worked way to hard to get to where I am to let it slide now. Plus, I really like having my body look the way it does now, I don't want to feel anything but good for a single second on the beach this summer, and I really love the way working out regularly makes me feel.


Being silly on Park Avenue. Why yes, S CAN pick me up pretty easily!! And I wasn't even freaking out about whether or not he'll hurt himself or think I'm too heavy. Talk about an NSV... !


Not too much else to report today! Things with S continue to go really well. I had a great visit with his parents last weekend, and they were just wonderful. He's going to meet my mother over Easter, too! Good stuff all around. Hope everyone is doing very well!

21 comments:

Jacquie said...

I am so happy for you Catherine! S is Very handsome!

Rachel said...

Awww...you guys are a beautiful couple...I love the NSV of being lifted effortlessly!!!!

Theresa said...

I'm so excited for you! You look amazing and he's a cutie! You deserve all the happiness that comes your way!

Dawnya said...

You look gorgeous!! I'm so glad you are finding happines with S. Enjoy every second of it.

tagyourit said...

You are so beautiful! It is one of my goals to be small enough to be picked up by my husband.

Nicole said...

What an attractive couple!! I hear ya on life getting in the way.. I just bought a white bikini for the summer (trina turk) can we say MOTIVATION?

Liz said...

What great pictures!!!

Alexis said...

So cute!!! So glad you are enjoying life! :)

MB said...

I love these shots...beautiful people all around! And I just can't say enough how good it makes me feel that you are this happy!!!

DiZneDiVa said...

Gorgeous photos... I can't help but smile seeing you so happy. You make a beautiful couple. *M*

Robin said...

So, am I the only one thinking of wearing a black t-shirt with hot pink lettering to the wedding? LOL... So glad you are happy, Catherine.

MandaPanda said...

You both look so happy! Truly heartwarming! Love the earmuffs!

Nella said...

So happy for you! It just shows in your beautiful smile! Embrace it baby!

Gilly said...

What a very very lucky dude!

Sarah said...

So, so happy for you!!! He's cute - but he's clearly won the prize of the nicest and prettiest girl in NYC!!! :-)

Cindylew said...

Remind me again who told you that 2011 would be your year??? Oh yeah...that's right...it was me.
I couldn't be happier for you.

Susan said...

Great looking couple! I can just see the ring on your finger:).

Kristin said...

Ooooh, that DOES look like fun! You two are a great-looking couple, Catherine. So happy for you both. He's a lucky guy.

Dinnerland said...

Excellent news about S- and there it is: the classic case of having to find the balance when you add a really important additional element to a full life.
What to do?
Maybe commit to a reasonable exercise program that you are sure you can do-- maybe scale back to 2 times per week but make those times SACRED?

Amanda Kiska said...

So happy for you!

KMR said...

Glad to hear that things are going well with you. I have recently started a blog as well gummiwormbandit.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there!