Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Time for a CAT Scan... Meow!

For as much as I'm not looking forward to having to be in one of these machines, I'm psyched to be getting a CAT scan of my abdomen today. I am SO ready to figure out exactly what is going wrong in there and get it fixed!! I am frustrated that this process is taking so long. I wanted to be patched up by now and back on the road to recovery!

The other annoying thing is that my insurance won't let me get the scan at NYU, where my doctor is. Instead, I have to go to some random spot on the other side of town that is pre-approved by the insurance company. This just seems so inefficient.... but since it will save me about $1,500 by following the insurance company's rules, I'll suck it up and do it how they want. But I don't have to like it! :P

13 comments:

Red Riding Hood said...

Good luck! Hope things go well for you today.

Nora said...

Fingers crossed!
X
(Yes, that is supposed to be crossed fingers)

Brooke gets Banded! said...

Keep us posted!! Hope everything goes well!

Dinnerland said...

I hope you're OK! Good luck with the scan... be sure they have the linking information so you can get the info back over to NYU stat so they can read it!

Steph said...

Be sure to keep us updated? Is the pain consistent or could it just be a pulled muscle? Here's hoping for the best!!!

Kristin said...

i am thinking of you today! I hope all goes well and there is nothing seriously wrong in there.

speck said...

Happy you are having that done today. Great news,

Alexis said...

I hope everything is okay and they quickly figure out what it is!

Anonymous said...

Good luck sweetie! I will be praying for you.

Camille said...

I hope everything is okay!

Barbara said...

Hope everything goes well and they figure it out.. saying a prayer for smooth sailing ahead

headin_to_mxico said...

Hope it goes swimmingly and they figure out what the problem is and that its an easy fix!

DiZneDiVa said...

I hope it all goes well. I had an Upper GI this week to check out my band and make sure everything is running smoothly. It was annoying but I am glad to have the info. I can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!