Unfortunately, that did put a huge cloud of stress over Christmas, so our celebration in NYC wasn't what it would have been under ordinary circumstances. I'm just very glad that things are back to normal now.
I was able to help my mom upload her photos from the trip to NYC though, so I finally can share a few of them now! Nora -- at last!! Photos from our dinner together! :)
At Saks, posing with a giant snow monster on December 26th

17 comments:
I'm so glad that your mom is okay.
As always, I love the pictures. :)
I'm glad to here that your moms procedure went well. Sending her wished for a speeding recovery.
Nora looks amazing!!!!
Hope your mom is feeling better.
So pleased to hear your Mom's surgery went well & the mass was benign. Hope she has a speedy recovery! :)
Catherine, glad you are spending some time in FL with your mother! Thanks for posting the photos- very cute:)
Glad to hear that your Mom's surgery went well; sending her best wishes from across the pond for a speedy recovery.
Happy to hear your mom got good news.
I am so glad the surgery went well. :)
Great news about your mom! You all look amazing!
You look great and I'm glad to hear your mom is ok!
I am so glad your mom is ok, my mom was really ill right at Christmas too, and I understand the stress you speak of!
I am so glad she has you! Nora is so beautiful!
Glad your mom is feeling better. Thanks for posting the pictures...you all look amazing!
I am so relieved to hear that your mom made out ok! I can only imagine your fears Catherine! Thankfully you are able to be with her to help her recover! Your a good daughter!
Great pics of all of you!
I'm glad your Mom is doing well and that the news was good. That must be such a relief for both of you.
Wishing her a speedy recovery and you both some lovely quality time together. xx
Beloved daughter, Thanks for being such a good nurse and friend. I thouroughly enjoyed meeting Kenny and Nora at dinner in NY City. Mom
i am so glad everything went well... it is hard to distract from worry like that even for Santa and twinkly lights.
All four of you look great!
So glad your mom's surgery turned out to have a happy, healthy ending. (Is that a weird thing to say?)
Post a Comment