Thursday, January 19, 2012

NYC Bandster Brunch this Saturday!

Hey, ladies! Just a quick note to confirm with those of you who can come that we're still on for a 12:30 brunch on Saturday here in NYC. So far, we're a group of about 15! Can't wait to see you all. If you want to post a comment with any changes in your RSVP, that would be great -- or you can e-mail me at chroniclesfrombandland (at) gmail (dot) com.

Looking forward to it!

6 comments:

Gilly said...

I so wish I was going! Have fun, ladies!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

You do know you're required to talk about how much you love and miss me right?

Jacquie said...

I can't wait to see everyone!

Rhonda said...

Hope it was a blast! :)

Kristin said...

I wish I had been there I am certain you had a ball!

Ivy said...

Figures! I take a little time off from reading my blogs and I missed it... :(