What a great five days!! We had some beautiful days, and such a fantastic time with my friends Brooke and Stewart, who joined us for the trip! More to follow.... camera still isn't recognized by my computer, so I'm having trouble showing photos! This one was taken on the longest dock in the Bahamas, where we spent part of a gloriously sunny afternoon.Eek though... got on the scale this morning and saw a recent high... 157. That's two pounds above my goal weight, and I try never to be above that number (155). Looks like I'm going to have to be on the straight & narrow for the next week or two. We really did eat very well in Abaco... but maybe I didn't need cheesecake two nights in a row.... Oops. Oh well.. as long as I nip it in the bud, it's not that big of a deal, and I'm not going to waste time feeling badly about it. Just wanted to put it out there.... will let you know how I do at getting back into the comfortable zone!

11 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!
Glad you had a good time!!
Oh wow, that looks so lovely. Beats my trip to Swanage hands down. How was the diving? Don't worry about the few extra pounds, you are entitled to treats on holiday, just get back on the wagon now. xx
I find that any weight gained over the course of a few days is usually not as bad as you think. We go away and eat differently and are bodies hold onto everything! After a few daysbofnbeing back on track, you'll see your old weight back again.....I'm not worried!
I gain on vacation and find a lot of it is water weight from eating out so much (they add so much salt), you'll be back at 155 in a couple days! :) can't wait to see the pics!
So glad you had a fantastic time on vacation, can't wait to see pics. Hope the computer starts cooperating!
So glad you had a good time! It looks like you had plenty of beautiful scenery to make the time pass. :)
Your attitude about your post-vacation weigh-in is my ultimate dream goal more than any number. I want to reach that stable healthy weight and then have that knowledge that being up a couple of pounds is not the end of the world. That I can stop it and reverse it and live a happy, healthy life.
You give me so much to look forward to. Thank you!!!
I'm jealous! Lovely, lovely!
You will absolutely nip this in the bud-- go do some serious spinning and just get back to your normal and healthy portion control.
Don't look back- just move forward!
Beautiful picture...can't wait to see more.
A sunny, clear sky and beautiful water-- looks like paradise!
Post a Comment