Monday, April 2, 2012

Fun weekend!

My best friend from college was in town this past weekend, and we celebrated her birthday together, which was a complete blast! As a b-day treat, I took her to W-a-verley I-n-n for her birthday dinner, and we had a blast. That restaurant is a major celebrity-spotting site, and we spent our first half hour there trying to discretely gawk at everyone coming in. No celebs though... until sometime through the meal when .... J-on H-amm and J-e-n-nifer West-fel-d-t came in and were seated at a table right next to us!

I love both of them -- I'm a die hard Mad Men fan, and I loved JW's movie Kissing Jessica Stein, too! Plus, I've seen her out a few times lately -- most recently on Tuesday night at a restaurant called Il C-a-ntinor-i (we spent part of the meal looking to see if JH would come in, but he did not). So, it was especially cool to get to see both of them together.

Grace and I had such a fun weekend -- the sighting was icing on a really fun meal, and it was so great to get to catch up with her in person. She also finally got to meet Steve, and really liked him. :) No surprise there, but I'm so glad that was the case!

8 comments:

Gilly said...

So cool! Go see their Friends With Kids! It's out now...good flick!

When I was in NYC a couple of weeks ago, I only got to see Cee Lo. Twice. But still.

Shannon said...

that does sound like a great time! I always love a good celebrity spotting.

Lap Band Gal said...

Jon Hamm is a total hottie, you get to see the coolest celebs in NYC :) lucky you!

Theresa said...

How fun! You look smashing by the way!

Kristin said...

Your life is so wonderful! I love living vicariously through it!

I agree with Tessie you look amazing!

Beth Ann said...

How awesome is that?!

Vanessa said...

Love that top!

DiZneDiVa said...

Sounds like an awesome time... I miss your gorgeous smile! XOXO *M*