Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oops! ... I Did It Again

Oops! I did it again... I got my a$$ up and into the gym.... OH baby baby....

(Help!!! Endorphins make me super dorky this early in the morning!!! Who knew?!)

I feel surprisingly great and am psyched that I got up for spin again this morning. Meanwhile, it's so competitive to get in these classes that the Thursday class was booked solid by 12:03 on Monday morning (registration opens at 12) and I couldn't get in. So, that's my last morning spin for the week. I feel really good about getting up though -- that is two workouts that I absolutely would not have been able to get in (due to plans at night) if I hadn't rallied both mornings. Woo hooo!!! (Pats self on back.) ....I think my cat just rolled his eyes at me! :D

8 comments:

MandaPanda said...

You are awesome. That is all. :)

jennxaz said...

great job! I love spin.

Judi said...

OOPS.....you forgot your tiara! What a great way to start the day...feeling so accomplished and energized! I'm so excited for you that I think I'm going to celebrate by calling to make an appointment to get a whole new hairdo (I so needed an excuse to give me the courage to do that...thanks!). 8-)
You are always a great motivator!
Onward!
Judi

Moderndayhermit said...

I used to hate AM workouts but now that I've been doing it for about 6 months, I'd have it no other way.

It's great to be able to leave the office and go home and have the evening to do as I please.

Kristin said...

I would love to do my working out again in the AM, just not possible for me when I am at work at 5am.

You are utterly AMAZING my dear!

Go Catherine!

Beth Ann said...

I told you it is addicting! Good job!

LDswims said...

You rock. A. Maze. Ing.

MB said...

I personally love your lyrics! I'm waiting for the second line! :) I guess I'm just dorky all the time, endorphins or no. :)