With Steve (and a few other friends) at a restaurant in Montauk. I am LOVING that beard he has going on! I wouldn't have expected to, but it looks so good with his tan!
I've been a bad little blogger... but only because I've been out and about having fun! My weight is holding at 154.6 (just .4 below goal) though I'd really rather see it about 4-5 pounds less than that. Steve and I are sharing a house out in the Hamptons with a few other friends this summer, and between that and other weekend trips we have planned, as well as work, it's proving difficult for me to get in to do 3-4 workouts. I've been more on the 2-3 front. And, that is exactly why I'm on the high end of my "safe" weight zone. Exercise is absolutely the key to maintenance for me, just as it was the key to getting to goal.So, I'm trying to make sure I don't get off track this summer. The weekend before last, I'd scoped out a spin studio and a yoga one near our house in the Hamptons, and got the schedules for both. On Saturday, I rode my bike over to spin for the 9:30 class. I didn't love the class.... the bikes move from side to side (So-u-l C--ycl-e has stationary bikes), and I found these ones hard to manage. Whenever I'd pedal, the seat would hit my thigh as the bike rocked from side to side. It was annoying, and I had a hard time keeping up my cadence with the bike moving so much. I also was a little concerned that I'd get some weird bruise on my thigh! (I didn't.) It was still a good workout, so even if it wasn't my favorite, I'll go back again next time I'm there. We also went on a bike ride to hit the shops in East Hampton, and I bought... for the first time, EVER, a pair of white jeans at Tory Burch. (I'm wearing them in the photo, but you can't see them.)
So, why did I buy those white jeans? Wellllll, because they fit great and were really cute ... and because I may have completely forgotten to pack anything to wear to cover my bottom half for Saturday night. Oops! :)
I have to run, but just wanted to say hi and post a quick update. I've been reading everyone's blogs and posting here and there. But, with being out of town so often on the weekend, it's a challenge to find time to blog! Will try to do better!


12 comments:
It sounds like you have a busy, but great summer planned. Enjoy every minute of it.
sounds so fun!! Oh White on the bottom! that is truly a goal reached. ;) You two still are looking great together :)
I like the beard too! You guys are so cute together! Sounds like you're having a blast this summer!
You guys are adorable! :)
Isn't it amazing how exercise makes such a difference?
Glad you are out and about and enjoying your summer! Sometimes it is what it is and you always know we'll be here when life settles back down. I'd have a hard time wishing you to stop, though - I love how out and about and active you are. Seems like you truly enjoy your life and that is what makes your blog one of the best!
Now, be honest, ahem. Did you really forget pants or did you create a shopping situation. Really? LOL...
I swear! It was an accident!! (Er, not that I couldn't have worn what I wore on Friday again...) :)
Oooo, it sounds like you are having a fun summer!
I love your life!! :)
Oh my...white jeans....that would be a NSV for me!
I'm in the Hamptons too! Let me know if you want to meet up!
You have the cutest smile in this picture and you look amazingly happy. I love that part the most. You happy.
Enjoy your amazing summer plans, and you would look gorgeous in a paper sack!
You will do what it takes to work your butt because you will never take no for an answer again, I just know that about you!
Hugs
Love the pic and am super excited to hear all about your exciting and hopefully relaxing summer! xxx
Post a Comment