Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BC3 - CHICAGO!!!

I am SO GLAD that fall is here. I spent last Sunday in my apartment organizing, doing laundry, catching up on work and doing some wedding planning with Steve. It was so nice to spend the whole day in close proximity to my sofa... and Max, my cat!

That said, I do have some upcoming travel plans that I'm excited about! I decided to join the crew of bandsters -- and sleevesters -- in Chicago for BC3! I'm really looking forward to seeing the folks who I've gotten to know through the past (nearly four!) years of blogging, and the last two years' fun in Chicago, and can't wait to meet the people who are joining for the first time! I have some serious blog homework to do before the conference....


18 comments:

Steph said...

So glad that you are coming again this year!! :)

Joey said...

YAY! I'm excited to see you. It's gonna be fun on a bun!

Rhonda said...

Yay!

jennxaz said...

So excited to meet you!!!!

Theresa said...

I'm so sorry I won't be there this year. I remeber bawling when I met you the first time, it was like meeting a rockstar! Have fun!

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

How's your Dad?

Lap Band Gal said...

I'm so bummed that I won't get to see your pretty face in Chicago this year :( Oh well, hopefully I will make it next year.

HAVE FuN!

Gen said...

Have fun girls! This year I'm doing a chick trip to Vegas the exact same weekend. I'll try not to break any bones there. Have a drink (or 3) for me!

Jacquie said...

I'll be in Vegas also that weekend :(. Maybe I'll look up Gen while I'm there!

Have fun with the girls.

speck said...

I'm looking forward to meeting you Catherine! And I love that picture.

Sandra

Maria said...

Woo-hoo!! Looking forward to seeing you again!

DiZneDiVa said...

Have a great time... You have always been so supportive and inspirational. I am sorry I will miss hanging out with you this year... but hopefully i will get to see you in NYC soon.

Roo said...

So wish I was going to see all my fav BOOB's....have a fab time...looking forward to hearing all about it..

Also, how is your Dad going? Say hi to your Mum for me too :) x

Ms. M said...

I can't wait to see you! :)

Liz said...

It'll be wonderful to see you!!!

Barbara said...

Have a great time.. take lots of pictures.. I will miss being there!!

Sarah said...

So wish that I was coming and could see you again... have a blast!!!

xoxoxo
-Sarah

Kristin said...

You have no idea how excited I am to see you and have you meet my daughter Nichole. She has heard SOOOO much about you!

Hugs my sweet dear Catherine!