Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NSV! But Embarrassing!

Yesterday, for the first time since I got banded, someone who doesn't know about my surgery let me know that she noticed my weight loss.

One of the secretaries in my office stopped me as I was going into the kitchen and yelled "HAVE YOU LOST WEIGHT?!?!" While I'm thrilled to death to finally (!!) have someone who doesn't know I'm dieting notice and say something, that was pretty embarrassing! Hopefully no one heard her (we were the only ones in the kitchen). Not that I am ashamed of doing well on my diet, I just don't want to call too much attention to it at work! Anyway, while HOW it happened wasn't a dream come true, it felt pretty good anyway!

2 comments:

loosing in 2009 said...

Congratulations!!! I find it very interesting how someone can drop 20 pounds or more and people don't notice. I have lost only 19 pounds so far and my hubby keeps asking me if anyone has said anything and they haven't. I don't know how I will react when someone says something like you or when they ask how you did it huh??? Anyway, Good Job!!!

Beth said...

I just got that from a coworker today too! However, nobody yelled it at me. LOL