7 years ago
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Newbie Welcome
I just wanted to welcome Sherry to the bandster blogosphere and send her best wishes on her March 19th surgery date. She has just started her blog, but her first post is really promising and interesting. I'm excited to see how amazing this next year will be for her, and for all of the rest of us as well! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Aren't youa sweetie looking out for a newbie bandster...will go and visit her now
Very nice to introduce her to us.
I will go and check her out now..shameles plug here..check me out at http://lifeasiknowitsc.blogspot.com
Jennifer
Catherine, it is so sweet of you to recognize me on your blog. I'm excied to be a member of the 'community'. The support seems to be nothing short of amazing. Your blog and a number of others have provided me with inspiring and fun reading. I can only hope that I can offer my readers the same. Thank you again and I look forward to sharing my journey with you.
I will go there now! I am a newbie, too, so it is nice to follow other newbies as well!
Post a Comment