OK, I may very well delete this within the next few days, but enough of you have asked for a bikini pic. . . and enough of you have been brave enough to post your own bikini pics. . . that I'm going to suck it up and do it, despite my internal cringing and nervousness! Here you go, dear readers. Me, in a bikini after losing just about 77 pounds! . . .

The beauty of the bikini for me is that my problem areas are . . and always have been . . . my legs, not my stomach. So, wearing a one piece really doesn't hide more flaws than the two piece. Be gentle on me, people. . . it's a huge leap of trust and faith for me to post this!!
59 comments:
Wow, you look incredible! All of your hard work has paid off. I'm hoping that the weight loss fairies will be kind to me and I'll have a tummy as taut and toned as yours once I get to goal (or somewhere close)!
Holy shit! You look absolutely PERFECT! You should not be nervous AT ALL. Your stomach looks amazing!
YOur stomach and hips look amazing! You have a great little shape! You shouldn't have any body confidence issues, every square inch I see of you is amazing and I'm sure many more people will comment agreeing! Bring on 40 woman!!!
Wolf whistle! You look fabulous! We are always much harder on ourselves than we need to be. You are an inspiration to many of us. Keep up the good work!
You look fabulous!!
Wow Catherine. You look gorgeous! And hot too!!! I hope someday I can get to that point where I feel comfortable in something so beautiful!!! Great job - be proud girl!
You look great! That is such a cute bikini!
You look absolutely fab in that bikini...you have no reason to be nervous...all those weeks of boot camp have paid off!
SEXY!! No reason to be nervous.. you look awesome!
unbefreakinglieavable. WOW. so hot!
You look amazing!!! Wow! You look like you've never known an ounce of fat in your life! I hope whatever you've got is contagious!
Hi Catherine! I've been following your blog for quite a while now and you look fabulous! Congratulations on all your hard work paying off! Your blog was the first I found when researching the surgery and it helped inspire me to decide to set the date. I live in NYC and am having surgery in Belgium June 18th. Thanks for being such an inspiration!
You have to look at your picture and say WOW.... a true inspiration for bandsters..
You really do truly look amazing, if I looked like that i'd have my whole house wallpapered with that picture!!!
WOW, you look great, you should be proud at how far you come, I love your blog it constantly motivates me.
WOWZAROONY!! you look fab. Who would even tell EVER that you were overweight. You look awesome hun. I have been posting picks on me in bar and pants since banding as I have no shame HAHAHA. Just take a look under www.weightloss-expedition.blogspot.com
But honestly I would so not be ashamed at these. I am just restarting my journey after a lot of strife, so you are an inspiration. I cant WAIT to post a photo like that!
hugs
Bunny
x
Well I would say those problem areas are well taken care of, girl you look like what everyone wants their "after" photo to be!!!!
You look amazing!!
One word - amazing!
Perfect hourglass! You look fantastic, Catherine. Enjoy every minute you spend in that bikini, and don't waste a second of it feeling self-conscious. You look amazing.
You look AMAZING!!! My bikini pic looks no where as good as this!!
you look stunning!
You look amazing..
You look awesome...curvy, yet proportionate and sexy, all at the same time!! Good for you!
Amazing! If I looked like you, I'd wear that to pick up my kids at school!
WAY TO GO, CATHERINE!! Isn't just a teenie part of your gorgeousosity due to my genes???? Love, your StepMonster Dearest - Nancy
Are you kidding me ?!?!?!?!?!? you are smokin HOTTTTT !!!!! legs and all ;-)
HAWT GYAL!!!!
you look fabulous!! I can only wish, one day....
Va-va-va-voom!!! Holy cow! You look fantastic!
You look amazing - and I don't see any problems with the legs, either! All around fabulous!!
If I looked that hot in a bikini, I would never take it off!
You look Wonderful!!! I envy you that stomach!!
Tina
Wow! You look AMAZING! If I looked like that, I'd be wearing that bikini everywhere, lol!
whoo hoo sexy mama!!!! you look fan-freaking-tastic! i see absolutely nothing wrong with your legs. i hope to someday look half as good as you do :-)
Girl PLEASE!! You look FABULOUSLY AMAZING!! You have done an awesome job. Gives ups newbies hope.
What are you talking about! You look AWESOME! You go girl!!
Good Lord Catherine. If I looked like you I would run bare-ass naked down 5th Avenue during rush hour. You look wonderful! Enjoy it!
OMG you look AHHHHHMazing! I can only DREAM of a stomach that flat. Rosa Cha Cha'd that suit just for you!
Umm - no problem areas left Catherine. You look great!
I hope you know how lucky you are! You look amazing! I look like a deflated prune and I had the same amount of weight to lose as you at the beginning. I have awful skin. I am already planning that body lift. But you look so wonderful and tight. You are totally rocking that bikini. So happy for you!
You look amazing!!!!! I would never have believed you were fat if I hadn't read your whole blog! Don't be embarrassed to flaunt that around!!
that bikini looks like an artist painted it on you. perfect.
You are so brave to do this (as has been everyone else)! But you needn't worry, you look FAB! Congratulations, your hard work is paying off.
Chiming in with everyone to say you do, in fact, look awesome. Also, as a fellow girl with 'problem' legs I thought I would share some advice once given to me. It's better to wear a two piece than a one piece since that shows off your amazing abs which will pull attention away from your legs (not that you need that since your legs are killer too).
You are my hero Catherine! You look fantastic! Thank you for being brave enough to post this pic! You really do look great and you definitely do not look like someone who has just loss 77 lbs! You look like you have been this thin for your whole life!
I got derailed from this weight loss train with the horrific death of my Dad and brother-in-law on May 11 but I am finally able to put the train back on track and get down to business! Wish me luck!
wow, I'm speechless. Congrats Catherine, you deserve this! Enjoy! Can't wait to be able to do the same! ;-)
Oh my goodness-- You are super hot!! I am so jealous, but in a good way :) Don't you dare take it down...you should be proud of what you have accomplished! You are my inspiration! :D
You are fabulous! Even better in person when that smile lights up the entire room you grace. You are so berautiful to me! The genes started with me! I am so proud of all of your hard work!
Catherine, you look absolutely fabulous!
I can't believe I missed the great bikini reveal! You are what I want to look like in my after photo. You should never be nervous about wearing that or posting it! You look amazing and toned and lean and the list goes on and on. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
WOW. WOW. WOWEE WOW WOW WOW.
I can't manage to come up with anything other than WOW Catherine.
You are absolutely stunning!!!
Catherine, thanks for the cocktail party tips. I'll put them to use on Thursday!
Catherine I don't know how I missed this! You look like the model bikini wearer! I am so happy for you. Live it up. You totally deserve it!
OMG, you are so hot!! You look amazing in that bikini! I am so proud of you for posting this. You are such an inspiration to me! It was great to see you on Saturday. <3
Wow, you look amazing! Your stomach is so flat! You look stunning!
Looking awesome!!
Damn. That is all I can say.
OOOMMMMMGGGGGG!!! CATHRINE! I missed this post while I was on Vacation and I have to say you look AAMMMMAAAAZZZING! Like you were never ever overweight. you should be so proud of yourself and you have always been an inspiration to me!!! :o)
You look amazing, Catherine. Such an inspiration!
Post a Comment