WOW! I did not expect to see a new low number on the scale after my Memorial Day weekend vacation! But, I did work out a lot during my trip. I was in Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico with my mother, my sister (who is technically my ex-step-sister -- her mom was married to my dad for almost 20 years and we're the same age), and her mom, Nancy. Our family really takes this whole modern family thing to a new level! I love it though. It's so nice that my mom and Nancy get along and that we can all get together.I'll post about the trip soon! Just wanted to share the SEVENTY-SEVEN news with you! I am now 3 pounds below goal and 8 pounds from my aspirational goal. AND, I wore a bikini on my trip to New Mexico!! And I felt great in it. That is an NSV that I never imagined I'd ever get to experience at the beginning of this process!! But, lo and behold, guess who has a tan, reasonably flat tummy?? :D

25 comments:
Congratulations Catherine!!!
You are such an inspiration :)
77 cheers for you!
YEA!!! That is wonderful!!!
I hate you and your flat tan tummy! just kidding! love you, and am so proud and excited for ya!!!!
Awesome news, congrats!
Wow! SO excited for you!
That's awesome, Catherine. Fan-freaking-tastic.
Very exciting! Congrats!
OMG the Tamaya?! Did you love it there or what??? We try to go at least once a year. I am on my way to Santa Fe today!
You must have been even more beautiful than the scenery in that bikini.
Congratulations on 77!!!! You give me hope that it will happen for me one day...
That is awesome news Catherine!
Congratulations! You deserve 77 hugs! If you were at Tamaya I drove right passed you, gorgeous place.
Congrats on the new low weight! Keep it up (or down?).
I'm not sure if you watch the Today Show on NBC or not, but I've noticed that you resemble Jean Chatzky on their Money 911 segment. But you're much prettier!
77!! That's amazing!! I wish all "modern" families could get along so well. It's so much better for everyone involved. I hate when I hear about bitter divorces and kids being caught in the middle (adult or otherwise). Glad you had such a great weekend!
I myself have always loved double 7"s! Fantastic job!
That's amazing! You must be so excited!
AMAZING! Let's see some bikini pix!
Congrats - you are almost there! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see pics! I am very jealous of the flat and tan tummy! <3
Congratulations on the new low..you look great! Your family sounds like my family my mom and stepmom get along great when we go places they huddle like girlfriends. That's ultimately how it should be .
yay... you are an inspiration !
OMG...a tanned flat tummy...I am so jealous!!! Congrats on your new low...you are on fire!!!
We wanna see PICS...you are officially a SKINNY BITCH! Woohoo! Way to go sista!
Yea for a tanned stomach!! So awesome Catherine.
Congrats on your new number and your experience in your bikini.
Nice job.
Congrats on the loss and the NSV!!! Your modern family sounds an awful lot like mine. Sure does make life easier, doesn't it? :)
Congrats on the 77 and the tan! :o)
Post a Comment