I decided to dress up as Katy Perry (at the suggestion of a guy friend who went as Elmo), so I got an outfit like the one she wore on Saturday Night Live recently. . except that she cut the cleavage in her Elmo shirt all the way down to the nose!
Me as Katy Perry from SNL
(I'd like to thank the Victoria's Secret Miraculous Plunge bra for its help with this costume!)

I know it's not exactly the most feminist costume I could have gone with. . . :) . . but it was a LOT of fun! I had a great time, enjoyed the attention and the novelty of it all!
I hope everyone had a happy Halloween! I can't wait until all the extra candy is out of my office. Had to work late tonight and had two miniature Snickers for dinner. Um, gross. . . especially since I had grilled salmon in the fridge that I could have had instead. . . Darn those Halloween candy enablers!!

23 comments:
Darlink...you look AMAZING.. I can't get over the size of your little waist .. or come to think of it.. your boobs.. can I borrow those for a night please? I need to remember what it felt like. xx
Looks like you had fun!
PS So sorry for missing your previous posts. Lifes been a bit hectic!
You look awesome...great costume and it highlighted all the great bits! Glad that you had a fab night...xx
HAHA I LOVE the costume!! I love tongue in cheek humor!
OMG! Had to look twice to be sure it was really you under that wig, lol. Love it!!!
whoo hoo sexy mama!!! that hairstyle looks fantastic on you! and holy boobs LOL
Holy hotness! Love the costume.
Love your costume!! I too dressed up for the first time in FOREVER! So fun!
Way hotter than the real Katy Perry!
Holy cow... I think I need to get myself one of those bras!!! you look FABULOUS!!!
Um...I wish you would have cut the cleavage down to the nose! Nice boooooobies!
WOW!!! You are TINY! And wowzers on the plunge bra...not get all "guy" on ya but seriously boobalicious!
Wow you look awesome!! Love the costume!!
That costume idea was BRILLIANT! And you rocked it girlie!
you looked great as Katy Perry!! I suffered from way more than two Snickers so I would call only two successful. I hear you on the pain of it all though.
xxxooo
a-DOR-able.
I love the costume!!!! You look great!!!
How cute! What fun!!!
*drool*!
You are so darn cute!!!
@Dashie. . I have to give a lot of credit to the bra! It's a massive push-up situation! Supposedly adds two cup sizes (and I believe it did)!
Looking great sister!! Love the dark wig...you know brunettes are the ones who really have the most fun ;)
You are absolutely adorable! Just saw this and am sorry I did not congratulate you earlier! So happy for you!
You are absolutely adorable! Just saw this and am sorry I did not congratulate you earlier! So happy for you!
Post a Comment