Friday, November 5, 2010

What I lost. . . .

It's been so long (since February 1, 2010!) since I hit a new ten pound mark that you guys might have forgotten that I like to post pictures of things that weigh as much as I lost. Well, today is going to be a doozie. I am laughing so hard as I'm typing this because . . . . guess what?!?



I LOST SNOOKI!!!! Buh-bye, Snooki. Though honestly, I'd rather be 80 pounds overweight than to have to carry her around all the time!

22 comments:

MandaPanda said...

LOL! Exactly how SHORT is she?!?! Congrats on the new low! Sorry it came from a stomach bug but glad you're feeling better.

Pamela E. Williams said...

Well honestly I'm glad you lost Snookie too. I don't watch that show, but everytime I see her I just shake my head. That hair, wow!!

Great Job Catherine!! I'm still planning my trip to NYC next year in October. Hopefully we can meet.

Mary said...

Snookie :)

Theresa said...

That's so funny! I bet her bumpit weights about 3 of those pounds. Amazing to think about how much 80 pounds really is!

Libby said...

Now that is AMAZING! and hilarious. Glad you lost a Snookie.

Tina said...

Good Lord-she has to be pretty short to only weight 80 pounds. My 9 year old weighs more than that!

Congrats on the loss however..one snooky off your back.

Catherine55 said...

@Tina - LOL!!! I got that Snooki off my back!

And, believe it or not, I looked up the spelling of her name before I posted this -- it's "Snooki" without an "e"!

Nella said...

Wooohooo!
SUPERSTAR!

DiZneDiVa said...

I am glad she's gone.... She was draqgin' you down. Snooki! Yippee! *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."

MB said...

Hahaha!!! Hilarious!

Gilly said...

Oh BS that she only weighs 80 lbs! She is full of 90 lbs of crap! My 9 year old weighs more than that! But yay for you on 80! Did you ever think you'd do it??

Rachel said...

Love the analogy!

Amanda Kiska said...

She's got to weigh at least 100-110. My 7 year old weighs 55 lbs. and she is TINY. I don't believe that a full-grown woman weighs that little. Hell, her hair alone weighs 20 lbs.

But you are FANTASTIC!! Good job!

Jess said...

Wow...80 pounds. Awesome!

Jo said...

I'm agreeing with several of your posters. If Snooki is only 80 lbs than she is only about 3 foot tall.

That's not to minimize your weight loss IN ANY WAY! Congrats to you Catherine...you look amazing!

Stef said...

lol thats hysterical...congratulations!!!

Ms. M said...

LMAO! That is too funny!!!

THE DASH! said...

lol Ok I don't know who Snook is except shes a cuties and OMG you lost a whole person? Insane.

Something About Kellie said...

lol - I love the idea of posting pics of things that weigh what you have lost!

Geez that lady must be tiny! Hmmm that might be something I will do for fun too!

Congratulations - that is a great and you look fantastic!

Kristin said...

HYSTERICAL, Catherine. Surely the only time you and Snooki will be mentioned in the same realm.

Band-Babe said...

I'm addicted to all things Jersey. Enough said.

Congrats on the 140's! One thing I've learned from you- if you see it- claim it. The low weight is yours. It helps me mentally!

And we all think it, even if we don't say it... I always hope I at least lose some weight if I have to go through the trouble of being sick.

I love that you're still losing. I've been fence sitting about getting into the 150's, but you are giving me reason to believe it might just happen.

Lynn said...

Catherine, you make me laugh. Ha! Thanks!!! :)