Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Just a quick note to say that I'm back from Paris (update to follow) and had a fantastic time! My mom is here in NYC visiting me for Easter, and we've been having a blast! We both love crafts, so we spent part of today getting crazy with the Easter egg dye, glitter and the like. :)

Last night, she met S for the first time, and gave him a rave review. Honestly, the last two parental meetings of boyfriends didn't go that well, and I was really stressed out about this one. However, it just could not have gone better. S and my mom got along really well, had lots to talk about, and we all had a great time. What a nice night ... and what a relief!! :)

More to follow about my trip and the abundance of Paris NSVs and other fun. But first.... here's one of my favorite eggs that I did today!


10 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Catherine... impressive eggs! I was just glad to get out of dying eggs this year with Lucia (again - I hate that part of Easter)... and instead we made a wild Easter bonnet!!! :-) Can't wait to hear about Paris!

Gilly said...

Hmm...maybe you and your mum want to come over and do crafts with my kids while me and my equally non-crafty mother drink wine? Just a suggestion. :)

MB said...

Wow! You are so gifted in so many ways--cooking, lawyering, wordsmithing, exercising, New Yorking, paper project creating, table setting, and now egg dyeing! Your are like Rachael Ray plus Ally McBeal plus Suzanne Somers (the exercise part) plus Carrie Bradshaw plus Martha Stewart PLUS! I am in awe!!! I just absolutely love the eggs!!! And I'm so glad Europe was great (can't wait to hear the deets!!!) and that the parent-boyfriend meeting went well.

Susan said...

I can't wait to hear about theParis fashion NSV's!!! Really glad the meeting with S and Momwent well.

Cindylew said...

Happy Easter Gorgeous!

Kristin said...

So glad to hear the parental meeting went well! Happy Easter to you too. Can't wait to hear the Paris stories. I trust you'll post lots of pictures too.

The Cozy (not crazy) Coconut said...

Love the eggs! Beautiful!

Darlin1 said...

Cute---

Can't wait to hear about Paris!!

susieq4givn said...

beautiful eggs! I am glad the meeting went well between boyfriend and mom...it sure helps when they can get along. Can't wait to hear about Paris!

Kathy said...

Thanks for sharing not only Easter eggs but your Adorable delightful and charming S...What can I say he is super! The smiles you both exchange so frequently warmed my heart. I am so happy for you and for S !

Mom