Thursday, November 17, 2011

500th Post!

This is my 500th post, so I'm glad that I have something good to report. Yesterday, I received my new license. Why is this significant?? Because it means that I can finally get rid of my "fat" picture license! I consider that an NSV... er, even if I DID kind of look better in that picture (maybe I should go back to the blonde...)!

14 comments:

MEEEE! said...

nice!!
i just posted the same pic on my facebook, my license came today!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/31105973646429791543401.jpg/

Tina said...

wahooooo...you look great in both but how awesome is this milestone. Gooo You :)

xxxooo

Kristin said...

Congratulations!

I love either way :) You are amazing!

Lap Band Groupie said...

What a great NSV...going to go look at mine LOL...yikes!

On another note: Just wanted to let you know (so I don't confuse anyone more than I usually do) that Sandy Lee and Jen (did the design/setup...we have stars!!) have officially moved the old SOB blog (now Superstars) and will be maintaining it. It's here:
http://bandsuperstars.blogspot.com/

Dawnya said...

Awesome NSV!!

Steph said...

I think you look great in your old photo and it looks more like you, for some reason, even though you are skinny like in your new picture :) Congrats on this NSV. I made the mistake of getting a new passport in Nov of last year when I was 50 lbs heavier, so I am stuck with that photo for 10 years!

Lap Band Gal said...

Amazing! Another NSV!

Gen said...

Blondes have more fun! :)

Great NSV!

Rhonda said...

Greats pics for both! All of my license pics have been horrific. I'm waiting until I get to goal and then going to renew! lol

Lee Ann said...

Not only are you skinny but it's a great photo too. :)

speck said...

Honestly I think they both look great...especially for driver's license! lol

Sarah said...

Yippee!!!! For sticking through 500 posts, and getting to the amazing point in your life where you are. Amazing!

DiZneDiVa said...

You do look great in both... but Good for you! I am hoping to be noticeably smaller in my new one, I have my passport for a million more years and I am as big as a house in the photo. *M*

Dinnerland said...

Wow, that's a lot of posts-- and a lot of success.
One of these days, I would love to come and do some soul cycle.... I've got some PIG Stuff to work out first, and then maybe I'll have some time !