I only have a second to post this morning but I had to (HAD TO) post about my celeb spotting of last night. Marjorie, E and B took me out for a b-day dinner last night at Wa-v-e--rly I-n--n, and among the other people dining within eyesight were.... Camer-o-n Diaz (BTW, Bad Teacher is HILARIOUS), H-a-rvey W-e-instein and.... Rob-er-t P-a-ttinson. They all looked great, the food was fantastic, and I have to admit that having that big of a sighting really added to our fun!
Will post soon.... I want to tell you all about the package I received this week from Fluffy!!
7 years ago

16 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!
That sounds amazing and like so much fun!
I hope you got some pictures LOL
I love your photos of your gourmet meals out in NYC!
Happy Birthday!!! Wish I could have seen Mr Rob!
Happy Birthday!
OMG Robert!???? Ohh I would have flipped!
Happy Birthday! Robert is so hot!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like quite the dinner!
Happy Birthday and that sounds like a treat!
wahoo...for some reason my ticker has not kept up on your posts...stupid blogger. You have been so busy!! I wish I had been able to meet up with your for your third bandiversary but it sounds like you are having an awesome time out and about town.
your pics of the food, the school painting and the riot were awesome! I didn't get a chance to go down to the wall street mayhem but a colleague did and said it was crazy.
keep up the fun!! :)
xxxooo
Ooh, great sighting! :) Can't wait to hear what Fluffy sent you.
Catherine, I read your post quickly and my mind automatically clicked over to the W@verly Diner rather than the Inn... and I thought, boy, that is a strange birthday dinner place (and an even stranger place to see all of these celebs at)! That is what I get for skimming. Happy early birthday:)
That is so cool. WI sounds like a very cool and exclusive place (I googled it). I would totally flip if I saw RP. LOVE him (even though I'm old enough to be mother). Would love more deets.
Thought you might enjoy this after your sighting last night...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlc5u-l0nlU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
OMG! I love LOVE Cameron Diaz!! I am so jealous!!
Happy Birthday, that was some celeb sightings :o)
Happy Birthday .... Oh my you saw Robert! WOWzers
Amazing celeb spotting & Happy Birthday. I also adore boutique hotels :)
Your favorite stalker here LOL...just a quick question for you, but three things first: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!, I'm SO buying DH that hat that Steve is wearing (he looks so dapper!), and DS1 gets told all the time that he looks like R. Patterson...too cool that you saw all of them!
OK, question...I'm working hard to get the Lap Band Book published. I'm recommitting myself to the effort...I just SO want to pay this forward...and I'm sure, like you, I still get weekly emails from newbies wanting real information from a Bander. As part of the effort, I'm overhauling my Blogger pages. Since the book has a lot about all the different approaches/choices we can make (and how what works for one may not work for another), I want to offer readers more success stories than just mine. I'd like to ask your permission to copy your S.O.B. post/pics that you did for Gen to my Blogger page (or I may set up a seperate blog that's linked). Is that OK with you? I could keep your blog name/link private if you want (or even your pics).
Let me know, and it's OK if you're not comfortable with this.
Thanks so much! -BG/The Sweet Spot
(email if that's easier for you: nginkgo@zoominternet.net)
Post a Comment