I am really, really tired tonight. And, the ONLY thing that is keeping me from cancelling my spin class is that I have this cute new Lululemon shirt to wear. Vanity... thank goodness it comes in handy once in a while....
Try to leave comment again... :) If I could wear that I would also go to spin class.... I almost died yesterday with my hot black trying to cover up t-shirt and long pants.... Congratulations on your new look!!!! You look fabulous! Come visit my new blog....I'm just starting out my journey and could use all the support in the world in this battle :)
Ha ha -- some other girl in class had the exact same shirt on! Still, it got me into the class and I feel a lot better for going. I was sosososo close to cancelling.
I'm a 44 year old attorney living in NYC. My surgery date was October 23, 2008. I'm an avid reader, love to do letterpress, am a fan of boutique hotels, nice wine and great food!
13 comments:
Try to leave comment again... :)
If I could wear that I would also go to spin class.... I almost died yesterday with my hot black trying to cover up t-shirt and long pants....
Congratulations on your new look!!!! You look fabulous!
Come visit my new blog....I'm just starting out my journey and could use all the support in the world in this battle :)
Well seriously - that is one cute shirt.
Ha ha -- some other girl in class had the exact same shirt on! Still, it got me into the class and I feel a lot better for going. I was sosososo close to cancelling.
Vanity, definitely my favorite sin. :-) (And you DO look adorable...it would have been a shame to waste it.)
You look amazing... Spin Hard!
Very Cute Shirt!!!
Cutest shirt ever. If it gets you out of the house, then buy two!
The only thing to keep me from cancelling spin class is knowing that I can enter the fitness into MFP! You look soo cute! xxx
That is a pretty fabulous shirt... I would go just to wear it, too! :)
As much as we talk about the healthful benefits of WLS, I think vanity definitely plays a role there. You look fabulous!
You are really cute! And so is the shirt. :)
Thanks for being an inspiration.
I love that top!! SO cute. I would definitely go to spin class too :)
You look fab!
Post a Comment