
Will Ferrell is just SO SO funny! My friend Erika took me to see his new show on Broadway last night, and we laughed our heads off! He was seriously the spitting image of G.W.
In band news, I'm still (!) suffering from getting stuck on Sunday night. I think my band just tightened up a bit after that. It's been harder to eat without getting stuck, so I've been having liquids as much as possible, and I bought a few Isopure protein drinks at GNC yesterday to make sure I'm getting enough protein. Don't want my hair to fall out! :)
Here is a self portrait of Erika and me in Times Square after the Will Ferrell show. Not the best photo ever! 

Also . . . as of this morning, I'm 21.6 lbs down!

1 comment:
Hi! I have a question to ask you!!! Can you e-mail me??
Post a Comment