Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun at the Guggenheim



The Guggenheim Museum has parties on the first Friday of every month -- and they are really a lot of fun. They bring in a DJ, set up a bar, and open up the museum until midnight. It always draws a really fun crowd and gets pretty packed! Last night, I headed over with my friend Marjorie to meet a few other friends there.

Despite that we all got rained on and are looking a little frizzy, I thought I'd post a few photos.


Here is me remembering not to fall over the wall. . .





Self portrait of J, Marjorie & me

And another one of the crowd. Fun night!

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

Your posts about what you do are always interesting! Vs mine which are like "Last night I went to Walmart"...yours are "Last night I went to the Guggenheim" See the difference :)

Catherine55 said...

Too funny! :) It's all relative . . we don't have Wal-Mart OR Target in NYC, so for me, a venture into one of those stores is actually a treat! (Not kidding. . I LOVE Target!)

Inspiration said...

Love the pics..you look great!!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous - keep up the amazing work! -lise the loser!