Here is the flounder. . .

After dinner, we had my brother's family go for an errand, and my mother and I hid tons of presents and plastic eggs with coins in them all over the house. There were 32 things for the kids to find, and they had a blast tracking them all down! :) After that, we decorated a cake in the shape of a bunny, which was a lot of fun! I'll post photos when I get home!
I'm off to the beach shortly - - woo-hoo! It feels so great to get some sun after a LONNNGGGG winter in NYC! Plus, it also feels so good to be out there in my bathing suit weighing 36 lbs less than I did last time I was here. :) Yay, band!!

1 comment:
I can so relate to enjoying the Florida sun right now, and especially the feeling better in a bathing suit. It's hard because I still feel pretty ginormous compared to most people on South Beach... But then I remember how much better I feel and look than last time I was on a beach, 30lbs heavier.
Post a Comment