So, it's April 30th today. My big pre-op six-month goal was to be down 40 lbs by the end of April. How did I do? 39.6 pounds.
Yes, that measely .4 has hung on for dear life, despite that I was especially good during the last 2 days and also got my butt kicked in the gym by my trainer last night! I know it's a TOM (time of month. .) issue, but darn it!! I wanted to see that new number today!
I really hope to be able to post a 40 tomorrow. I guess if I lose it by the morning, that still will count! :) :) I'm not really complaining -- I am thrilled to be doing as well as I am. BUT, I didn't come this far to have my goal foiled by some tenacious .4!
7 years ago

7 comments:
You know that song..."its 5 o'clock somewhere"?
Well tomorrow it will still be April 30th somewhere...you never said April 30th in the United States...so I think it still counts.
Katherine Dear thats when you stop looking at the oz and round it up to the smallest pound, thats what i do, all and all you are doing exeptionally well, Keep up the good work.
I am considering it 40 lbs! Congratulatons! You did it!
I have to agree I would round down... I think you've met your goal! Congrats! Great work.
Absolutely. EVERYONE knows that 39.6=40. Congratulations! (just like in my book, where 34.5 = 35!) It's "bandster math"!
Try going to the bathroom?! Haha. You've done incredibly so far, and I know you must be so proud of yourself. I got your package - about to post some pics! xox
Darn that TOM! The .4 is still here today. Grrrr!! OK, am going to round up to 40 and call it a day! I'm waiting to post my photo of the number 40 though . . that has to happen the day I go past .0!
Catherine
Post a Comment