The sale was still going on and. . . emboldened by all of your nice feedback and Sherry's encouragement to try out more color. . . I bought another dress. A RED DRESS!! And, it was about $150, marked down from around $380. Nice! I actually like the black one better (and excuse my bra. . will need to get one that works better with the dress), but I like this for a change of pace.
I also got an incredible deal on a vereee sexyyyy knit dress from Wolford. It's so funny to me that this dress covers me from my neck to below my knees, but it's really body-conscious! Not sure if you can see the military-style epaulettes, but they totally make the outfit. This is a a $790 dress. . marked down a whopping 70% off!! The deals today were insane!! I had to hold myself back!! After all, I am not yet at goal yet, and I want to save the bulk of my shopping enjoyment for when I get there!

24 comments:
I'm honored at the mention and proud of your leap into the land of color! You look fantastic, as I knew you would...And with those deals, well, how could you resist?! Good thing I don't live in NYC or I'd be a post-surgery shopping queen. And my credit card would cry for certain. You look amazing lady! Love the red!
You look amazing! I LOVE that red dress, wow! What great deals you got today. I am so proud of how far you have gotten, you are one hot lady ;)
You. Look. AWESOME. The red dress is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. And the sweater dress is uber-sexy. You have such a great cinched-in waist.
Were you in SoHo? I was shopping there from 11 am till about 4, and had brunch at Dos Caminos. I haven't been down there in a while, it brought back lots of fun memories.
Catherine, you look so lovely in these dresses. The most beautiful accessory is your smile, I can just feel how good you feel by looking at you! Best!!!
You look SO great in red. Looks fab against your skin!
The red is sooo gorgeous and you look amazing in it!! woohoo.. If I could wear that dress I'd never take it off xxxx
Fantabulous dresses - you and your cute lil' bod inspire me! By the way, since you are adventuring out and trying color - you need green! With your coloring, and the lipstick you have on with that red dress, green (emerald, kelly, loden - but not too yellow) would look absolutely wonderful on you! Try it out and prove me wrong (which you won't!).
Wow - what a stunner you are. That red dress is SO sexy and the kind of material it is, can be so unkind to lumps and bumps but you can totally wear it because YOU DON't HAVE ANY!!! It just hugs you in all the right places!!!
I used to have a royal blue knit dress that hugged my curves (my much thinner curves lol) and I wore it to death. You will get so much use out of the black one. It really shows your curves off. You look amazing! xxxoo
You look beautiful! I love the red on you.. it really suits you.
Love the dresses! So sexy!
WOW......to live in NY and be able to shop like you do! Is it okay if I just live my life vicariously through you.....LOL?
Love that red color! You look va-va-voom!
That red dress is BEAUTIFUL and you look amazing. Keep up the awesome work....You are truly an inspiration!
You look drop dead gorgeous in Red...that color just looks FABULOUS on you!
I love the second one too...wow, it is verrrrry sexy. :D
I will have to agree with Sherry in the comment regarding the fact of being glad I dont live in NYC...or my bank/credit would be hurtin!
Wow Catherine! You do look fantastic in those dresses! The red is a great color for you & the black knit, I agree with you, even though it covers you up totally, it is really sexy on you at the same time!!
WOW!!
I love both dresses, but the wool dress especially b/c I am a NY'er in dress at heart, I love me some black.
However: my husband LOVES color, and I know guys really dig a chick who wears stuff other than black. Knock em dead, girlfriend. You look smokin'.
You are such a great inspiration for everyone starting out on this journey. Thank you for your uplifting posts. LOVE the red dress!!
Your waist looks tiny. That sweater dress is to die for!!!
the dresses are gorgeous!!
http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/
I loooove the knit dress - sometimes its sexier when it's all covered! (the red one is smashing as well)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the red dress !!! I agree your waist looks so tiny ! CONGRATS
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE BOTH OF THEM!!! They are both georgeous! You Look fabulous girl!!!
First of all, you look amazing! I really love the red dress on you.
Second, THANK YOU! I spent the last couple of days reading your blog from beginning to end. Thank you for proving that you can lead a normal life with the band. Thank you for proving that a "foodie" can still find something to eat. And thank you for proving that, while it may not always be easy, living with the band doesn't have to be hard.
YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! Love the red good choice!!! I am a black, dark blue, gray girl too it may be our profession lol but I am breaking into more color now too!
Smokin.....and I love the colour on you. You are really tiny too!!!
Post a Comment