You guys are the nicest, most supportive and generous people in the world. Thanks so much for the super nice, really positive feedback on my last two posts! It made me feel so good to be able to share those photos with you and to read all of your great feedback. Thank you!!
Tonight, I'm going back to Boot Camp after a 2-3 week hiatus (they were closed for a week during the holidays. . and I was too scared to go back last week!). I know that it's always really tough after I've missed for a while. But, I have been doing other exercise during this time, so I hope it won't be too bad. Plus, Tuesday is "Ab Day" at Boot Camp, and that's the day that I can do the best. . . fingers crossed that I don't pass out or throw up! :) :)
7 years ago

7 comments:
You CAN do it!! Boot camp rocks!! (never been but I've heard haha) ;-)
There aren't any bootcamp classes close to me but you make them sound like so much fun!
Dee -- which part sounds fun, the vomiting or the passing out?! :) Hee hee! Only kidding -- you know I love it! :)
Ohhh, I went to a Navy Seal boot camp in Central Park once, before my wedding.
The next day: Could. Not. Move.
It remains the worst pain I have ever felt. I did not stick around for the rest of the week.
So, GO CATHERINE!
Hope boot camp goes well - I'm trying to psych myself to go back to the gym after the holidays!
I love your blog - we're a similar age and I have about the same to lose - your weight loss (and the ability to still eat fabulous food) inspire me.
I'm going to my boot camp in the morning -- after a 3.5 week hiatus. I'm scared!!! But I sooo need it. Can't wait to find out how it went with you. -- you're probably huffing & puffing as I write this. I've been out of town and didn't get to see that beautiful dress - awesome. You look fantastic.
I did just fine in Boot Camp tonight -- yayyy!! It wasn't too bad, and I noticed that I was a bit faster at running because I'd been running on the treadmill during my break from Boot Camp. Woo-hoo. Let's hope the scale is my friend tomorrow!
xoxoxo,
Catherine
Post a Comment