Spoiler alert: This post is not about sex!

Get your minds out of the gutter, people!! :)
By some MIRACLE of God (which probably includes the extra workouts I got last week and this one as part of Angie's Hardcore Challenge), the scale is down ANOTHER POUND THIS MORNING!!! WOOT!!! (SORRY I'M YELLING! I'M EXCITED!!!!)
This puts me at 5.2 pounds from my goal!!!!! And only 2/10ths of a pound away from being 70 down!!! WHAT?!?!?! WOO-HOO!!!

21 comments:
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I dropped 2-3 pounds in the last week too its like our bodies wanted the exercise back lol CONGRATS!!!!!!
I think I need to run home and weigh myself again bc today seems to be everyone's lucky day! yours, Angie, Jenny....of course luck doesn't really have anything to do with it. Instead...hardwork, dedication, etc! Awesome!
That's awesome!!!! You'll hit your goal in no time!
Yay!!! Almost there! <3
Wooooooo Hooooooo!!! congrats you DESERVE IT!!
Awesome! Congratulations! Woo hoo!
Awesome news! Your goal weight will be here before you know it!!
yeah!!!! So exciting Catherine. xoxo
yay! keep up the workouts ;)
Yee-haw! I was up a tad this morning, but totally because of the peppermint milkshake I had yesterday in the car!!! :-)
Congrats Catherine - I can't wait to see you get to goal!
Amazing!
YAYYYY!! Congratulations!
Damn, I am back to hating you again -- just kidding!!! You are a superstar and I cannot wait for you to reach your goal.
Great news!!!
xoxox Vanessa
Excellent job, Catherine! It's such an inspiration to see you working hard STILL to get off these last few pounds! Way to go!!!
I'm with Amy... lucky days for everyone but her and me... You are the champ and that is such good news to have that scale moving again. WHOOOO!!!!
OK Rock Star! Go show those last 5 lbs who is boss!
Way to go. You continue to inspire me. Not long now although you look unreal right now
Yay...! So motivating for newly banded girls like me! Keep up the good work!
You are so close girl! The finish will come before you know it!
Wow, that's even better than sex! ;-)
Congratulations, you are looking amazing, the pictures of you in your new dresses are stunning. You are a great inspiration to those of us that still have a while to go on our banding journey.
Woo hoo!!!!
Post a Comment