Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SEVENTY-FOUR!! It's a St. Patrick's Day miracle!!

I could hardly believe my eyes this morning!! The scale was at 74 down!!! This is particularly surprising because it's TOM, and I don't usually lose anything while that is going on. This means that I just have ONE POUND TO GOAL!! One measley little pound is all! I am only one pound overweight!!!

My BMI has gone from an unhealthy 37 to 25.2 . . . just .3 from my ideal range. I almost feel like I am dreaming because it is so amazing to me that I was able to take off virtually all of my extra weight. Wow. Looks like getting back on track with exercise last week and this week is doing the trick. I did 2 Boot Camps and yoga last week and have done yoga and one Boot Camp so far this week.

And, on another note, Happy St. Patrick's Day!! That warm embrace from my scale this morning may be the only kiss I get today, but that is OK with me!! :)




25 comments:

MB said...

YEA!!! I am so happy for you, Catherine!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!!! Oh, and here is another hug from Florida!!! :)

THE DASH! said...

And another hug from Perth. This is brilliant and exciting news!! Just one pound? AMAZING - you're amazing. Whoooooo

Happy St Patrick's day to you too. Have a great one!

Mary said...

Wow! What great news! I bet you feel and look absolutley AMAZING!!!!!!! Great job!!!!! I am so happy for YOU!

Gen said...

This is such fab news!!! So excited for you! Please send the Scale Leprechauns to my house!

Camille said...

wow! That's amazing! You look just wonderful so your healthy weight shows!

Elliana said...

Catherine, yours was one of the first blogs I read when I started researching LBS and I have been following your amazing progress since. Congratulations on a job well done. You exemplify what so mnay of us on these boards are striving to achieve. Bravo!

A very Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Roo said...

Yay...and it was because you didn't eat that lemon layer cake at your book club! hahaha. I am excited for you!

Thanks for the *slap* btw, totally needed it to get me to wake up to myself! Things are starting to look a little brighter!

Keep up the great work and that pound will come off in no time!

momma2fi said...

Hello my fellow Irishwoman!
CONGRATS (1 pound early) for making it to 'average weight hood'. Fantastic!

meandmygizmo said...

AwEsOmE!! You inspire me! ;-)

CC said...

whoo hoo!! that is awesome! go on with your bad self! :-)

Theresa said...

Absolutey amazing. I'm so proud of you and so inspired. Thanks for the gift of your blog!

Nicole said...

Congrats Catherine!!! such an inspiration :)

Steph said...

I'm so very happy for you. You are a true inspiration!!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I can't imagine how that must feel. You must be on top of the world!
Happy St. Patrick's day to you!

Sarah said...

Catherine - that is so darn awesome!!! Yippee!!! 75 is just around the corner... keep up the amazing work - you are such an inspiration!

Mary said...

O-M-G!!! Im soooooooooooooo freakin excited for you!!!! That is amazing! I hope you have an amazing day! I know I would if I only had 1 more pound to lose! :o)

Dinnerland said...

Congrats-- amazing!

Sandy said...

So neat that you got there on St. Patrick's Day. It seems appropriate to celebrate!

Jacquie said...

One more to go! Yay you!

Kathy said...

Wooo Wooo! Good on you...So very happy for you! You have worked hard and deserve to reach any goal you set! Here are kisses for you XXXXX

Kathy said...

Catherine, You are ready to grab
That rainbow...and on St.PADDY's DAY! Whoopie!

Colls said...

Congrats - you are Sooooo close now! Happy St. Patrick's Day <3

Girl Bandit said...

Fantastic....you are not even a lb overweight to me...oh and the word for word verification os hotteter

Ali said...

Go Catherine! GREAT St. Patrick's Day kiss! :-) Erin Go Bragh. (a little late, just signing on to read your blog today).

How inspirational! Have you started buying some new clothes? I know you got some new suits for work, but how about "fun" clothes?

--Ali

Lynn said...

That's wonderful Catherine! How weird will it be when you don't have to worry about going up or down a few pounds!? You may end up blowing your goal out of the water.

I am so happy for your awesome success. You're a wonderful inspiration.