I'm getting a little tired of this boing-ing act that I have at my current weight. I keep going up and down in a range of 3 or so pounds, and I've been bouncing around right here for about a month, despite my recent fill. It's so annoying because I'm in one 10-pound range on the high point, and another one in the low, so the way I feel when I see the number really varies based on what follows the 1! Anyway, I keep reminding myself that I am happy and feel good at this weight. And, it wasn't too long ago that I was just thrilled to be in Onederland! So, it's not exactly a hardship to be this close to my goal, and I do realize that. But I'm SO close to goal and it's taking so long to get there! (Not that I've been perfectly focused. . as my recent post reflects!) Unfortunately, I've had a twinge in my left knee this week, so I took off of boot camp and running to give it time to heal. So, I'm not expecting much downward movement on the scale this week.
Funny thing. . .yesterday I had lunch with a colleague, and as we were going to lunch, he said "I like walking around with you -- everyone checks you out!" I had not noticed that at all, but after he said that, some man ahead of us (who was too far to be expected to hold the door) stood at the door and held it until I got there and could go through. If not for that, I would have thought my colleague was just trying to butter me up! I have to admit, it was a nice feeling! Am counting this as an NSV! :)

9 comments:
Awesome NSV! And I hear you about the bouncing scale. Crap, I have like 30+ pounds to go and my body is fighting every pound! You are right to remember you feel so much better (and look awesome) at this weight already!
That's a neat NSV!!!
I am sure men are checking you out everywhere you go you look FABULOUS!!!
GREAT NSV! 'Goal Limbo' (20-30 pounds or so from goal) sucks as bad as Bandster Hell. You feel like you should just be grateful for those pounds lost, but your secretly frustrated that the WL slows down to a crawl. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get there! -BG
I'm here:
http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/
That is a great NSV!
What a great NSV! :)
The bouncing weight game can tend to get old very quickly. My scale has been doing the same thing recently and it's so frustrating cause I just want to see a dang "1" in the front (currently at around 215 -- depending on the day!). I'm down 90 pounds but right now just want those stinking 15 off to get to onederland!
You can check out my blog at:
http://alexisswenson.blogspot.com/
Totally a great NSV!! You'll get to goal...I just think as you get closer...patience becomes the bigger hurdle to overcome.
Great NSV Catherine. You'll get over this hump. Maybe when you get back to boot camp, your body will be shocked into losing.
Do not doubt how gorgeous you are...you should hold an auction for a date with you....you might be surprised by the response!!!!
Post a Comment