I had such a nice time at dinner tonight! Justine from Adventures in Band Land is in NYC right now, visiting from the UK, and we met up at The Standard Grill! It was so nice to finally meet Justine, who is a year younger than me -- both age-wise and band-wise, and to get to know her better and to share band stories with her. 

One of the many things that I like about blogging and being banded is that it has brought so many new people who I really like into my life. I really had such a good time tonight, and since I follow Justine's blog, it was more like meeting an old friend than meeting someone for the first time. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, I included a link above!

9 comments:
I love meeting my blog friends. Hopefully we'll have another gathering next year.
Lucky you! I love meetings other bandsters as well. You both look great in the pic.
xxxooo
So envious - when is someone from blogland coming to New Zealand - I'd be a good host, promise!!
You both look great. I follow Justine's blog as well; it's great that you had a chance to meet in person.
Pretty ladies! Glad you had a great time.
Catherine - I just love reading your blog and am so impressed by your weight loss and journey! I hope to have similar success and am being banded on the 20th by Dr. Bessler from Columbia. By the way - you look absolutely fabulous in those jeans! I started blogging as well at http://diaryofalapbandmom.blogspot.com and hope that you will follow me too.
Cheers! Susan
P.S. I have the same love for Champagne as you and hope after my band I can still drink it.
So much fun!!!
I love meeting my Blogfriends... Since I've been living near DisneyWorld, I've gotten to hang with quite a few and more to come... once I'm back in Philly. I will be within a brief drive of a quite a few awesome bloggers too... I am blessed... BTW, Catherine, Philly is about an hour and a half from Philly... I'll see you soon, *M*
Damn Catherine - just got caught up on your blog and your jean pics are amazing! Wow...I can only imagine getting down to 145. You are definitely inspirational as that is my big goal number too. I'd like to get there by next August - - almost 30 to go - yikes!
Post a Comment