I got back from a very quick trip to San Francisco and Napa Valley last night! I was there for work meetings, but Steve came out with me and we made a fun weekend of it. The meetings went really well, I saw a few people who I hadn't seen since before my surgery (which is always a little weird... but so much better than running into people after a big gain, at least!), and Steve and I did a quick day and night in Napa for a bit of wine tasting and fun.
I'll post more, but wanted to share this photo with you, which is from a casino night benefit for an organization that trains guide dogs for the blind that we went to earlier this month. I just like how hugely we're smiling in this one! I hope all of you had a great weekend! Back in touch with a recap of the San Fran/Napa trip soon!
18 comments:
Always so beautiful and sounds like a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to hear more!
The look of love...Happy for you.
Oh Catherine, I love those smiles! Also, is your hair darker? It looks great? One more thing, I went private for a while with my blog and sent you an invite but not sure if I have correct email for you. If you didn't get it, please send me an email at jdt36x@yahoo.com. I am having my band removed.
You are projecting happiness from the inside out. Absolutely STUNNING!
I love those smiles.
Love it!
Aaaaa....you both look so happy!
You look so beautiful and happy! :)
Great picture! I love Napa - can't wait to hear details.
You look gorgeous...I am soo happy for you!
Such a sweet picture! You two look so happy together!
you are a true beauty.. and so happy for you
You are too gorgeous and just glowing!!!!! So, so happy for you!
You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Gorgeous photo (as always!) Glad to hear you had a fun weekend.
You look lovely and look at the definition on those shoulders!!! Awesome!
You Go Girl! He's definately into you. Glad you had a great time!
So fun! :) I used to live in Napa and miss it.
Hi there - wanted to let you know I have an appointment at Saks tomorrow for some summer clothes. I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!
Post a Comment