Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Picking Your Hose...

Last June, I posted about accidentally wearing some pre-weight loss undies.... and spending the day tugging them up, since they wanted to migrate southward.... with a vengeance! After that, I cleared out my undies drawer and got rid of anything that wasn't the right size.

Thing is.... I never went through my hosiery. So, occasionally, I'll wind up stuck with a pair of hose that are in a "Tall" ... which is at least a size bigger than I need. They bunch up, don't look particularly good, aren't very comfortable.... and have me saying the tag line from some TV ad I heard when I was little.... "That's [me].... the one with the baggy pantyhose!" I really need to clean out that drawer.....

In other news, I want to give a shout out to an anonymous newbie-ish bandster friend of mine who I had dinner with at Artisanal last night. She is down about 60 pounds and looks absolutely fantastic!! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

KMR said...

I don't know of one person that wears granny drawers and feels sexy or thin..LOL. This reminds me of my incessant need to wear skimpy cute panties at Victorias Secret. I'm gonna reach that goal!!

gummiwormbandit.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Wooo hooo for getting rid of the granny panties....!

Thanks for the school advice too -- I had my meeting with the graduate advisor today and that was exciting.