Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Blog to Check Out!

One of my bandster friends is a fantastic girl named Nora, who I met through my blog and have had dinner and lunch with several times, since she gets to NYC fairly often. Nora lives in Europe (I'll leave it to her blog to reveal more details), is down about 60 pounds, and is roughly five months out from her surgery date. She is a very warm, fun, interesting and well-traveled person, and .... has just started a blog!


Hope it's OK, Nora... I took this one from your blog.... love the photo!


I hope you will all take a minute to check out her blog -- here is a LINK -- and welcome her to the bandster blogosphere! She is constantly traveling, so her journey with the band is sure to take her -- and it -- to lots of cool and interesting places. Am looking forward to reading all about it.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Any friend of yours...
I will check out her blog now.

Catherine55 said...

Awesome! Thanks, Linda! :)

MandaPanda said...

Heading over now...

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Going there now!