
I've been MIA for a few days, mainly because I haven't really had anything to report. My first fill of 1.7 ccs was definitely not enough to get me to good restriction -- not even close. I'm going back for my second fill today and am ready to get going already!
I'm happy to report that I've been pretty good on my diet lately, despite that I've been running on nothing but will power for about 3 weeks. Almost all of the "guilty five" from Thanksgiving are off -- I have just one pound left before I'm back to my lowest post-op weight. I'm really hoping to take that one off this week!
Above is a photo of my current-favorite ornament on my tree! I grew up living all over the place (London, Holland, France, New Jersey, Saudi Arabia and Texas -- and Texas is the place I lived the longest . . before I moved to NYC! Since college, I've lived in D.C., NYC and even spent a year in the Bahamas working on-site for a client. Anyway, I love this Texas boot -- it's so festive and colorful, and it looks great on the tree! I got it at a store in Houston called Events -- GREAT store!

2 comments:
This is strange and as you know I follow your blog as a fellow bandster. I live in Longview, Texas. I noticed you said you worked for Bacardi. Do you still work in that industry? I work for a national alcohol distributor although Barcadi is distributed by our competitor. Good luck on your next fill. I have also found out that my first fill is not my "magic" fill and can't wait till January 6 to get the next one!!
I really hope the second fill does it for you! way to go on getting back to that low weight, you are doing great, eso. on will power alone!!
http://cookiescakesandshakes.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment