Two days before my surgery, I took measurements of my chest, waist, hips, upper arm, forearm, wrist, thigh, calf and ankle. I started a progress chart with that information and my weight. I've been great about logging in my weight, but I misplaced my measuring tape in October and haven't taken measurements since then.I am now 3 months and 5 days post-op and 20.4 lbs down. I took my measurements tonight and was surprised to find that I lost the most from my waist and hips (which is great!). Here is how I measured up:
Chest: -.75 inch (not that I'm trying to lose there!)
Waist: -2.5 inches
Hips: -2.25 inches
Upper arm: -.5 inch
Forearm: -.3 inch
Wrist: -.55 inch (surprising that it's more than my forearm, right?! Maybe I didn't get the exact same spot, though I've been trying to just measure the thickest point to be consistent)
Thigh: -.25 inch
Calf: -0
Ankle: -0
I thought it was weird that I'm losing more some places than others and that my calves didn't change! I guess we'll see if that changes in another few months.

2 comments:
Good for you for taking measurements , that is one thing i did not do and wish i had ! Congrats your doing awesome !
Thanks, Mindy! :)
Post a Comment